The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999 requires all employers to have a Health and Safety Policy and undertake a General Risk Assessment appropriate to their business.
Working Together to Safeguard Children (2018) requires all providers working with children, young people and vulnerable adults to have a Safeguarding Policy in place.
The Data Protection Act 2018 is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and requires you to outline how personal data is processed within your school.
It is also good practice to have an Accident and Illness Policy, Complaints and Equalities Policy in place.
Our online tool makes this process as easy as possible. Just complete the questionnaire and your comprehensive document pack will be emailed to you within minutes, covering all aspects of operating a UK-based Dance and Drama School.
This comprehensive Dance and Drama School business pack includes the following documentation;
- Statement of general policy and arrangements
- General Risk Assessment
- Car parking and External Safety
- Staff Training
- Student Welfare
- Viral Illness and Infectious Diseases (including COVID-19)
- Venue – Spaces/Studios
- Delivery of Classes
- Pointe Work (Note: this section is only relevant if you specifically teach Pointe Ballet Work)
- Singing (Note: this section is only relevant if you specifically teach Group Drama (Musical Theatre Based), Group Singing, and/or Individual Singing Lessons)
- Policy and Procedures on Safeguarding Children & Adults at Risk
- Statutory and legislative frameworks
- Terminology and Definitions
- Overview and Responsibilities
- Responding to a safeguarding incident or concern involving a child or adult at risk
- Reporting a safeguarding incident or concern
- Further advice and guidance
- Recognising and Responding to Abuse
- Code of Behaviour and Good Practice
- APPENDIX 1 – Reporting Suspected Abuse – Confidential Recording Sheet
- NEW – General Data Protection Regulations 2018 Policy
- NEW – Accident and Illness Policy
- Minimum exclusion periods for infectious diseases
- NEW – Complaints Policy
- NEW – Equalities Policy
Once you have received your Document pack you can update it at any time as things change using the link in the accompanying email.
Click below to purchase your Comprehensive Dance or Drama School Documentation Pack.
Following purchase please follow the link in your confirmation email and complete the Questionnaire. Your Documentation Pack will be emailed to you within 15mins of submitting the Questionnaire.